It's okay. We all get lost sometimes. Well, that or you just want a little more direction before you go off exploring. Either way, I've got you covered.
- Index - Site homepage
- Sitemap - You are here!
- Introduction - Spoiler-free information about Final Fantasy VIII and Squall
- DISC ONE
- I'm more complex than you think - meeting Squall Leonhart on his terms
- Go talk to a wall - the last person you should ever go to for comfort
- I dreamt I was a moron - how Squall eschews adult role models
- So this is what death is all about - the self-absorbed immortality of youth
- Just think of it as a signal - getting the job done, no matter what
- DISC TWO
- Because this place is important to me - the only home Squall knows
- I'm not a child anymore - hovering on the cusp of childhood and adulthood
- What if I quit? - taking on the mantle of commander and why Squall does it
- Maybe I'm this way because I'm scared - how the shell starts to break
- The past is the past - giving long lost past a whole new meaning
- It's not a monster, it's a lion - the strength and pride Squall wishes he had
- DISC THREE
- That's a secret between you and me - in which Squall is only open with people who can't respond to him
- I was always alone - gotta go to space
- If you come here, you'll find me - young love
- Why are you the president? - the eternal question
- DISC FOUR
- The boy won't go anywhere - how to make a stable time loop 101
- Because I'm not alone - I'll take one love story to go
- Artwork - Concept and promotional art
- Screencaps - Screen captures from the game
- Site information - About the site and why I made it
- Links - Other fine Final Fantasy sites to visit
top of page ‡
site index ‡
Squall & Final Fantasy VIII are © Square Enix.
No infrigement intended. DIVIDE is © Larissa, 2014-2023.